Last Updated: 9/16/2017
VitalStocks LLC and Guard the Constitution selectively accepts outside contributions from authors and individuals who are knowledgeable professionals. Here’s a little bit about how that works.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
Articles submitted for consideration should be of interest to readers of VitalStocks LLC and Guard the Constitution, have a tone that is appropriate for VitalStocks LLC and Guard the Constitution, and be written by a person, not a PR department. We like articles that introduce new ideas and advance conversations around topics and trends that engage our readers–think op-ed rather than content marketing. We appreciate lively, polished writing that balances research or news with fun and memorable anecdotes or examples that help illustrate your point of view.
While we encourage drawing from your own experiences in business or politics to support your ideas, over-the-top self-promotion (of yourself or your company) will prevent us from publishing your article. The same goes for dense jargon and abstract, blanket assertions.
Please no pitches, abstracts, outlines, or press releases.
VitalStocks LLC and Guard the Constitution prefers submissions from contributors who are leaders in and knowledgeable about the types of topics we regularly cover on our website.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Shoot for 750-900 word submissions, actual length as needed to communicate your message. We cannot offer to pay for contributed stories, but if they’re engaging to read and useful to our audience, we will energetically promote them, just like any other story that runs on our site.
Send via email complete, unpublished articles only, intended strictly for VitalStocks LLC and Guard the Constitution ‘s email@example.com. Please no pitches, abstracts, outlines, or press releases. Please no phone calls.
WHAT TO EXPECT IF WE ACCEPT
Submissions are reviewed constantly, and the process is selective. Due to high volumes, we’re often unable to respond to all submissions. Following up will not speed our review or improve the likelihood of a story’s acceptance. We’re unable to give feedback about why a submission may not have been selected for publication.
For stories we do choose to publish:
- All articles are subject to editing.
- Headlines and subheads are subject to change.
- Content may be edited for style, tone, or substance.
- Links may be added for context.
- Art will be added at the discretion of VitalStocks LLC and Guard the Constitution staff.
- Articles may or may not be promoted across VitalStocks LLC and Guard the Constitution ‘s family of sites, on our homepage, in our newsletters, and via our social feeds.
- VitalStocks LLC and Guard the Constitution may permit a select number of partner outlets to syndicate contributed articles that we’ve published originally.
- VitalStocks LLC and Guard the Constitution requests that contributed articles remain exclusive to our site for three to five business days, after which time they may be reprinted in part or full on other sites, with a link back to the original article on VitalStocks LLC and Guard the Constitution. To repurpose or use VitalStocks LLC and Guard the Constitution articles for commercial purposes, please contact VitalStocks LLC,
REPRINTING, FORWARDING, AND POSTING POLICY:
Our subscribers may reprint and/or repost original content from Guard the Constitution, in accordance with the “Terms and Conditions of Use” and fair use rules as noted here.
Articles posted on our pages, reader-submitted commentary, reader forums, or portions of our Web site is supplied by third parties and other Users unless Guard the Constitution or its authorized representative identifies itself as the content creator.
User will not post any of the following material in any Forum:
- Material which threatens or abuses others, or which is defamatory or libelous, or which is invasive of another’s privacy;
- Material for which User does not have the right to post, including, without limitation, material which infringes on the rights of third parties, including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, moral or proprietary rights;
- Material which is false;
- Material which advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Material for advertising or commercial solicitation;
- Material which contains a virus or other harmful code or device;
- Material which is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory or which constitutes hate speech; or
- Material which does not pertain directly to the subject matter of the site.
Further, User hereby grants to Guard the Constitution a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, paid up, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, reprint, transmit, post, forward, modify, adapt, publish, sublicense, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any message posted on our site (in whole or in part) worldwide or to incorporate any message in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.